With the explosion of online multimedia, MP3 downloads and podcasts, there is now a whole new marketing avenue open to you. Silicon Bay can record custom audio tours or presentations for you suitable for online distribution in any of the common formats.
- Personal guided tours of towns or cities
- Audio newsletters for your company
- On-the-road Sales training for your staff
- Walk through the holes of a Golf course with a pro
- Find out about the paintings at an art gallery
- Let an expert tell you about a museum’s artifacts
- A personal tour of a new area by your estate agent
- See what the ancients got up to at heritage sites
The Voices of Silicon Bay
The choice of voice for a recording probably has more impact on its perceived quality than technical aspects affecting recording quality. For this reason Winnie Clarke and Moira Healy, both trained actresses, have been chosen as the Voices of Silicon Bay.
The following demonstration tracks have all been recorded in MP3 format and in mono to minimise web download times and file sizes.
Reducing the bit rate (kbps) of an MP3 track reduces the track’s filesize, but also reduces its audio quality.
A selection of tracks recorded at different bit rates have been provided below by way of example:
|Vocal Demo||Sample voice demo track (421 kB)|
|128 kbps MP3||MP3 track recorded at 128 kbps (92 kB)|
|64 kbps MP3||MP3 track recorded at 64 kbps (43 kB)|
|32 kbps MP3||MP3 track recorded at 32 kbps (22 kB)|