To ensure the production of high quality recordings, professional equipment dedicated to the purpose is required.
The following is a list of equipment that we use in our audio studio to produce and edit our recordings:
- Rode NT1-A Condenser Microphone
- Shure SM58 & SM57 Dynamic Microphones
- Focusrite Microphone Preamplifiers
- Focusrite Compression and EQ
- Focusrite Digital Audio Interface
- Genelec 8020A Active Monitors
- Beyer-Dynamic DT-770 Pro and Sennheiser Headphones
- Steinberg Cubase Digital Audio Workstation
Listen for Yourself
To hear an example of our recordings, please listen below. This recording of a company newsletter features the vocal talents of Winnie Clarke, a trained actress, who is one of the Voices of Silicon Bay.
What Can we do For You?
If you’re interested to see how professionally produced voice overs can help enhance and promote your business, please contact us to discuss your requirements.